How can I Change My Flight Ticket Date at South African Airways?

 How can I change my flight ticket date at South African airlines?” is a very common query that people have when they call on the South African Airways contact number. We can't deny at that time when you have a sudden change of plan and are in a hurry, you find the cancellation penalty too upsetting. That time you feel very bad. So to solve that issue “South African airways change flight” option is beneficial. So let’s see what the procedure to do the same is.




How do I change my flight on South African airways? (process):

It is advisable that when you get the South African airways booking, you should only read the process for change. If you haven’t, then here’s the process:

  • flysaa.com is the official website of South African airways. So, you can click on the blue link, and you will be taken to the official website.
  • You will have to click on “manage & fly” option when you reach there.
  • Click on “manage & fly”, and you will be taken to the next page, where you will have to write the “ticket number” and “last name” of the passenger.
  • Having done that, you will get access to the travel itinerary, and below that will be the date change option.

To know more about South African airways name change policy, you can either send an email in the south African airways email address  that is given on the official website SAAcustomerservice@flysaa.com, Or you can call the Southwestern airways customer service team on the following numbers:

South Africa: +27 11 978 1111

United States: 1-870-617-8342

Canada: 1-902-612-2438

United Kingdom: +44 122 401 5059

More info read our blog:

https://cheapestflightsfare.com/blog/how-can-i-change-my-flight-ticket-date-at-south-african-airways/


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Do I Cancel and Refund at Cape Air?

How can I Change My Flight Ticket Date at Cebu Pacific Airlines?

How do I change the flight date of Sun Country?